Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Universal Sign for Choking

Wordless Wednesday.  Yikes…

IMG_6132 ~~~~~ and now some words ~~~~~

OK, OK, she’s fine.  This was just a drill.  She was not actually choking while I stood by and took pictures.  Piper chokes often on food despite my best efforts to keep the really difficult things off her plate.  I mean, Oreo cookies for crying out loud, should not be in the choking category.  It’s really just part of her cerebral palsy, the chewing/swallowing issues.  But sometimes I think she’s just in a hurry to do something else.

IMG_6134 See…fine.  Cookie-faced, but fine.

Wordless Wednesday can be found at 5 Minutes for Mom!

Mom Blogs

Wordful Wednesday can be found at Angies’s Seven Clown Circus.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Please stop by these great sites to see more Wednesday and link up!!

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

You had me scared there for a minute!

Deb said...

Glad she's okay!

Annie said...

I'm glad she is fine. Laugh with her second picture.

Stopping from 7 clowns circus.

PS: I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to check.

Muthering Heights said...

She looks all ready, just inc case!

Claremont First Ward said...

Glad her face wasn't blue. :) Was she just demonstrating, or is that an actual sign you've come up with so that you know right away that she is in trouble?