Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Universal Sign for Choking

Wordless Wednesday.  Yikes…

IMG_6132 ~~~~~ and now some words ~~~~~

OK, OK, she’s fine.  This was just a drill.  She was not actually choking while I stood by and took pictures.  Piper chokes often on food despite my best efforts to keep the really difficult things off her plate.  I mean, Oreo cookies for crying out loud, should not be in the choking category.  It’s really just part of her cerebral palsy, the chewing/swallowing issues.  But sometimes I think she’s just in a hurry to do something else.

IMG_6134 See…fine.  Cookie-faced, but fine.

Wordless Wednesday can be found at 5 Minutes for Mom!

Mom Blogs

Wordful Wednesday can be found at Angies’s Seven Clown Circus.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Please stop by these great sites to see more Wednesday and link up!!

6 comments:

blueviolet said...

You had me scared there for a minute!

Deb said...

Glad she's okay!

Annie said...

I'm glad she is fine. Laugh with her second picture.

Stopping from 7 clowns circus.

PS: I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to check.

Muthering Heights said...

She looks all ready, just inc case!

Brenda said...

She is adorable!

angie said...

Glad her face wasn't blue. :) Was she just demonstrating, or is that an actual sign you've come up with so that you know right away that she is in trouble?