Here again, with our last weekend before school, it’s time to flush your mind of all the little fragments from the week!! Thanks to Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments!!
- I am hosting a giveaway for kids’ educational video game rentals! It’s on my giveaway site “All That Other Stuff…” SmartyRents.com rents V. Tech and LeapFrog games and you could win 3 Months Free!! (um, someone come play, there’s no entries which means you have a VERY good chance of winning!)
- Going to get Hubby’s books for his classes at college this week. Neither of us have set foot in that bookstore for about 10 years, so it should be fun to see what it’s like now!
- While I’m in town today, I’ll be shooting some engagement photos for a couple who’s wedding I’m shooting next month.
- I’ve been saving up for ages and finally ordered my new camera. I stalked the mail(wo)man until it came! It is a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
- I took the kids (minus JC, who stayed home with Daddy) to my BFF’s last Monday and Tuesday. We had a really fun time. I always wish I could stay longer when I’m there! (pre-new camera pics)
- I felt all pioneer when I used a pine cone from the ground to scrape junk off a blanket I was shaking out in the yard. OK, truth is, it was puke and I didn’t want to touch it. The pine cone was the closest object. Did I mention my kids are sick for the first days of school? Well, perhaps we’ll just get it out of the way.
- My eBFF Leanna is coming next weekend!!!! Eeee! But now I have one week to get this house presentable, and I work this weekend so those days are out. Yikes.
- I think there is some warranty expiration or something going on with our house. Everything is dying at once… Of course there was the boiler this winter, then last week a set of circuits died and we can’t seem to figure out which fuses need replacing, if at all. That killed a fridge and stove in the kitchenette (used to be an apartment). Fortunately we have a full size kitchen downstairs. THEN that oven element decided to die. We went from 2 full ovens and 2 refrigerators to one stove top, no oven, and one fridge that likes to freeze milk even on the lowest settings. (Also, it now smells like something died in the unused fridge, even though I scrubbed it out with bleach. I’m scared to move it and look underneath.)