Got some leftovers to share?? Join Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time for Friday Fragments!
- This week seriously came and went. I have no idea what I’ve done all week. When I work the weekend before, it seems like its Wednesday before I function. Monday I sleep, Tuesday I recover…. now its Friday?
- Time to school shop!! Not just for the kids, but for DADDY! He’s going back to school, too. Its time to use that G.I. Bill and tuition reimbursement he earned. Therefore, money will be tight for a bit, but it will be well worth it.
- Took a bunch of pictures of graffiti while I had to wait for a train. My big idea was to walk to a nearby home for a photoshoot. I had to cross the tracks. I didn’t realize the one time the trains would cross all day was when I wanted to walk home. I stood there for at least 20 minutes. SO I entertained myself with these (I’m hoping there’s no swear words, I can’t make any out):
- Its not such a big deal, but this struck me. JC, almost-but-not-quite-two, able to hold on and swing slowly on the swing. Piper at age 4 can barely do it, most of the time she won’t because she falls off, or nearly falls. Her right side is just too weak to keep her from falling. JC also learned to climb the ladder to our little slide. This, too Piper only recently learned. Now comes the age where the younger child will surpass the older on some physical abilities. I knew it was coming, just not so soon.
- Did I mention how much I love my husband’s cooking…. well, I do!!
- Aria and I did some storm chasing last night. I wasn’t going anywhere near the really dangerous stuff, I just wanted to snap a few pictures. It’s been SO stormy lately!! Here’s Aria’s shots (taken with my phone):
- I’ve been catching up on Grey’s Anatomy the last few weeks via Hulu.com . You MUST visit there if you haven’t already. They carry all the major networks and the most recent shows. We don’t have a DVR, and now I can survive without one!!
- Have a great weekend!!!