I’ve made it through another week. One step closer to school being back in session!!!! Let me spill all the Fragments (thanks Mrs. 4444!) since I have barely touched my blog since last week! Oops!
- So close to back-to-school time! Our annual paperwork has arrived and I feel like the faster I fill it out, the sooner these kids will be OUT of the house. August 23 never seemed so far away….
- Where the __ did this week go? Seriously. One minute I was waking up Monday morning, now Friday is here. Did I get anything done??
GOOD: I thought of meals to feed the kids. I’m bad at that when hubby’s not around to cook! I vacuumed the stairway between the first and second floors. It’s always dusty (and furry). It takes forever. I prepared more fruit for canning before the fruit flies got to it. I got ahead of the dishes (no dishwasher, just me!). I …uh… oh! I cleaned up my studio for upcoming pictures and rearranged a bit. That took most of a day.
How many days am I up to? I’m just trying to account for lost time. Maybe I was abducted by aliens?
BAD: Didn’t actually CAN any of the fruit I prepared. Instead of molding on the counter it may mold in the fridge. I spent one whole day not stepping foot outside. Not even for the mail. I forgot to take in the poor dog one night and she slept on the porch all night :( (she probably liked it better than her kennel). Although the 1-2 floor steps got done, the 2-3 floor steps did not. I have tons of laundry to fold. I have a scrapbook for the church to get done. I let the kids play lots of Xbox (in exchange for reading books) so I could get things done. Lots. of. Xbox. Wii. DS.
- I taught Aria how to use Facebook chat and she had conversations with hubby while he’s in Florida. She loved it!
Yes, frozen pizza again. And, BTW, why are you dressed like Justin Bieber?
- I spent a lot of time on Skype with Leanna, my eBFF. She actually has a new post up on her spiffy site. I highly encourage you to stop by and say HI! Maybe tell her she doesn’t sound like a B-yotch for being upset with the way special needs kids are little more than a number sometimes!!!
- I fed the kids a lot of Kool-Aid this week. (Maybe this should be filed up there with the “bad” list?) The GOOD part was that its the sugar free version of what we all had as kids. I loved Kool-Aid. I think its all we drank in the summer. I prefer real juice for my kids, but its just so easy to add water to these packets…..
- I went out and listened to a local band at the local bar. I had hubby stay home (he was packing for Florida – did I mention he’s on Daytona Beach right now??). Of the 5 band members 3 are brothers and a fourth brother couldn’t make it. Hubby went to high school with all of them. It was a great time!
- I posted a little article HERE on my “All That Other Stuff…” blog about getting ready for school. I plan on having some cool giveaways coming up, so stop back!!
- I have hardly touched my camera at all this week. That is SO not like me. Hence the lack of photos in this post. Maybe I really was abducted by aliens this week??