Monday, November 30, 2009

Mission Accomplished

It’s the last day of November, and so the last day of NaBloPoMo for me.  I did it. 30 posts in 30 days, 33 posts as a matter of fact.  Don’t count on December being prolific for me.  I need to start cleaning my house again, the kids are starting to notice and I’d prefer to keep CPS from stopping by for an impromptu visit.  BUT what I can’t do in quantity, I vow to make up for in quality.  Enough posting for posting’s sake, I want to make it count. 

But not yet….  Today I treat you to one shot of this sweet little baby that I got to photograph on Sunday along with her extended family while they gathered for the Thanksgiving holiday.   (That was a really long sentence… sorry!)  You can see more of my work (and later this week, more of HER) at my photography blog RIGHT HERE.

Happy November to you all!

IMG_6848b 

nablo_didit_1109 borat_120x200 nablo1109_120x200 nablo_sat_1109_120x200

No comments: