Purge your mind so you don’t have to think over the weekend. That’s how I roll. Link up at Mrs. 4444’s Half Past Kissing Time!
- Our own Daddy travelled to a nearby school Tuesday to speak about being a soldier and serving overseas as part of Veteran’s Day. The cool thing is this isn’t his first speaking engagement. He’s been asked several times to come in and speak for a training class that he himself went through at one time.
- AARRRGGHHH!!!! Stupid computer. Who knew a year and a half would make you so out of date?! AND I firmly believe anyone who purchased a computer with Windows VISTA installed against their will deserves a free upgrade to Windows 7. Now STOP crashing and closing my programs for no reason!!
- Me, “Piper, you can have one candy for desert. What do you want?” Piper, enthusiastically, “I like Butt Fingers!!!” Yum.
- I HATE the Febreeze commercial out there with the mom and the teenage boy. She tells him his rooms stinks (as if that’s a big surprise) and he squeaks back “wash it?” GAH! That stupid squawking voice, the boy is an awful actor and it makes me grind my teeth every time!
- The local school is celebrating it’s 50th anniversary. Today the kids are dressed in cool 50’s clothing. I made a poodle skirt for Aria and Max has his hair slicked back. I’ll post pictures later this coming week.
- I found a new favorite you tube video. I’m sure I’m the last on the bandwagon. I saw OK Go’s video ages ago as a preview before a movie, but I didn’t realize all the high school kids copying it. This one was by far the best…
- I found in Aria’s take-home folder a coloring page. Her rebellious side strikes again. Turkey Time? H*** no, it’s Peacock Time. I wonder how they taste with cranberry sauce and stuffing?