Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fragments – That movie with the, well, you know.

Friday Fragments?

It’s Friday Fragments, time to purge your mind! Got a bunch of happenings hanging around that just don’t quite make up a post? Today’s your day.  Thanks to Mrs. 4444, you can frag away! Link up and read more at Half Past Kissing Time.

  • I’m going to see that one movie, you know with the vampires and stuff.  To keep the search engine at a minimum I’m not mentioning the name of it. Like you don’t know.

    I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!Twilight Trailer!
    Take the Quiz and Share Your Results! 
  • I am also mixing up a batch of Hot Wassail (plus a little extra) for standing in line.  We already have the tickets, but we’ll still have to stand in line at least an hour or so to get a decent seat.
  • My BFF texted me at 11pm last night and said “Guess where I am”.  She must have gotten tickets to that midnight showing, it was sold out when I tried.  I tried texted her back, it was a rare action because I wasn’t even aware that she knew how to use her text function.  Her response was all garbled and weird.  Like this “¥è$ý   Úªłč    ĘĻŠſŁ  ĶēďȃǨƥǷ….” No clue what happened.  When I texted her to try again, she sent the same thing.  No wonder she never texts anyone.
  • We’ve invited the in-laws for Thanksgiving.  Only my hubby’s parents are taking us up on the deal, his two siblings and families are going to their in-laws, too.  That’s fine with me, although we certainly have the room for more.  Sometimes I get the feeling that they look down at us and our not-brand-new house and everything that goes with it.  Whatever.  I am quite happy where I am.
  • The kids’ sock hop went well.  I posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook.  Did I mention I made Aria’s poodle skirt?  Ok, just checking.

IMG_6155a  IMG_6165 IMG_6156crop

  • OK, I guess I don’t have much else.  I’m kinda pumped about the movie thing.  I’d better go get ready!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you didnt mention the name of the movie!

yanno I dont text either I thought your friends texts were hysterical and probably how mine would look

okay the poodle skirt is too cute!!!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

Love the skirt! I'm not into the movie so~~~~ But, the family thing I totally get! Whatever is right! Your comment made me giggle :)

Kristina P. said...

I will be seeing the movie in a couple of weeks, after all the craziness dies down!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I haven't been sucked into the whole you know... ;) I suppose it's only a matter of time, though.

One of my best friends has trouble texting...it can be quite hilarious (for me)! :)

LOVE the poodle skirt - you did a great job! :)

Happy FF late! :)

Mrs4444 said...

That sock hop thing is funny, that they probably had no idea what a sock hop was. Sure is a cool name and a fun idea, though--I'm glad they're keeping it alive :)

Hope you enjoyed the movie (and the wassail (whatever that is! haha)