It’s Friday Fragments, time to purge your mind! Got a bunch of happenings hanging around that just don’t quite make up a post? Today’s your day. Thanks to Mrs. 4444, you can frag away! Link up and read more at Half Past Kissing Time.
- I’m going to see that one movie, you know with the vampires and stuff. To keep the search engine at a minimum I’m not mentioning the name of it. Like you don’t know.
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
- I am also mixing up a batch of Hot Wassail (plus a little extra) for standing in line. We already have the tickets, but we’ll still have to stand in line at least an hour or so to get a decent seat.
- My BFF texted me at 11pm last night and said “Guess where I am”. She must have gotten tickets to that midnight showing, it was sold out when I tried. I tried texted her back, it was a rare action because I wasn’t even aware that she knew how to use her text function. Her response was all garbled and weird. Like this “¥è$ý Úªłč ĘĻŠſŁ ĶēďȃǨƥǷ….” No clue what happened. When I texted her to try again, she sent the same thing. No wonder she never texts anyone.
- We’ve invited the in-laws for Thanksgiving. Only my hubby’s parents are taking us up on the deal, his two siblings and families are going to their in-laws, too. That’s fine with me, although we certainly have the room for more. Sometimes I get the feeling that they look down at us and our not-brand-new house and everything that goes with it. Whatever. I am quite happy where I am.
- The kids’ sock hop went well. I posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook. Did I mention I made Aria’s poodle skirt? Ok, just checking.
- OK, I guess I don’t have much else. I’m kinda pumped about the movie thing. I’d better go get ready!!