Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thematic Photographic - Red

Carmi at Written Inc. hosts a “Thematic Photographic” each week. This week’s theme is red. I hope you’ll stop by Carmi’s site, check out his fantastic photography, and maybe post a little something, too? I haven’t gotten to post for Thematic for quite some time, so I hunted through my stash for red. I found the apple orchard pictures from Max’s kindergarten outing. Then, I found Piper’s CIT cast. Red. I really love these shots.

redapples redapples2

IMG_1148red

2 comments:

Carly said...

great use of the red! I love your blog header!

carmilevy said...

You have such a soft, subtle style whenever you shoot. It's hard to not get drawn into the story of those apples or of Piper's cast.

Our son had green, orange and camo when he broke his leg a couple of years back. I suppose we might have moved on to red had he been laid up any longer than he was. None of my cast pics were as evocative as this, however. Stunning.

And thank you for your kind words. You are waaaay too generous. And I'm deeply humbled.