Sunday, November 29, 2009

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

 

baby

I  am a volunteer professional photographer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS).  This organization provides bereavement photography to families show have lost or who will shortly be losing a child or infant.  It is a difficult job that not many can do, but so very rewarding.  My heart goes out to all those families with whom I’ve worked, and all the others who have received the NILMDTS services.  This organization runs on donations of time, money, and services. 

If you have Facebook, please take a moment and Fan & Vote for NILMDTS.  Chase Community Giving is giving away $5,000,000 to charities around the U.S.A.  They are using FaceBook voters to decide what charities will receive the money, so please go vote!!

Or if you feel led, click the banner below to donate to NILMDTS. Thanks!

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

2 comments:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

I want you to do this one too...I think you'd be spectacular at it...

http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/

I'm voting now!

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

what an amazing thing you do there. X