Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wordless / Wordful Wednesday

1/19/10Mom Blogs

Wordless Wednesday is brought to you by the lovely ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom.  Please stop by their site for more great photos and to link up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and now the Wordful part ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the photo from my Project 365 yesterday.  We woke up to frost on every tree and every surface.  Not the kind that you have to scrape, the kind that is light and delicate.  I put my boots on over my bare feet and grabbed my coat and camera.  I wanted to snap a few pictures before it was gone.  As I walked through shin-deep snow the frost was already falling from the trees.  It looked as if it was snowing.  Really beautiful.  I’m glad I was able to catch a few shots!

Wordless Wednesday is hosted by Angie and Seven Clown Circus.  Please go check out her new and improved site!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS! I’m hosting my first giveaway HERE! Please stop by to enter!! Chances are good, the entries are still low!

IMG_8016a St. Eve Kid’s Cozy

7 comments:

cat said...

Oh wow, that is beautiful. And so far away from what we are used to.

Liz Mays said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Kristina P. said...

That picture is stunning!

Claremont First Ward said...

Beautiful. Is this your tree?

I'm finally getting around to doing a blog button page on my blog. I'm putting your button up now. :)

Thanks for sticking with me when I went MIA! :)

Debra said...

That's a beautiful photo....so peaceful. :-)

If your giveaway is still going on this Sat, stop by and link up! :-)

Mrs4444 said...

It's fantastic! Beautiful job. I think half the job of taking amazing pics is noticing.

Claudya Martinez said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous shot!