Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pretty sassy for someone with a face full of chocolate

Do you see this!? My three-year-old-going-on-sixteen? Do you see the sassy little hip cock as she poses for a picture?  Where did she pick that up?  She went into Princess Dress meltdown at the end of last week.  When we evacuated our house, I neglected to grab ANY of her multitude of princess dresses.  She woke up insisting that she wear a princess dress NOW!  Really, it was my bad.  I mean, she wears a princess dress every day of the week when we’re at home.  Why should our being homeless change the fact that she’s a princess and must dress accordingly??  Luckily, her cousin had a dance recital dress that fit the bill, and as a bonus, it was too small for the cousin so Piper could keep it.  Total catastrophe avoided!

IMG_7831b

Cheaper Than Therapy

Do you have a photo worth a thousand words?? Visit TheMomJen at Cheaper Than Therapy for A Thousand Words Thursday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...it starts so young!

Unknown said...

she has the sass of a princess glowing through the picture, lol, she is beautiful!

Jasmine said...

Awww I love it...I miss those little ones...=( (Especially Princess Piper)

The Mom Jen said...

Total Flash-forward! What a beauty she is and is going to be!! Sass and all.

Carolyn Ford said...

What an adorable photo! I love the tilt...soft colors and an adorable sweet face in big girl clothes!

Kristina P. said...

She's a little diva!

Messy Mommy said...

Haha! My almost 3-yr-old is exactly the same way!

Adoption of Jane said...

She is soooooooo cute!!!!

Laura said...

Adorable!! I swear they teach them at the nursery in the hospital or something because my daughter is the same way!! It's so fun though! :)

Monkey Mommy said...

They do start young at least thats what they tell me

Mrs4444 said...

With faces like that in your house, I can see why your attitude is so good :)