Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Chocolate A Day #3 – Cardamom Burnt-Sugar Sesame

I won some lovely gourmet bonbons from Trish at Off Camera With Trish Van Pilsum. The tasty little treats come from Alma Chocolates out of Portland, OR. The third chocolate is the Cardamom with Burnt-Sugar Sesame.

cardamonburntsugarsesame

I never would have thought to put a sesame and sugar crisp on top of a chocolate bon bon, but there it was. I bit a tiny part of the crisp alone and loved it! It mixed well and the chocolate itself was rich and smooth with a light taste of the cardamom at the end. Although I don’t think I could eat a whole box of these, one or two more would be really great!

3 comments:

tinahead81 said...

i could definetly use one of those right now! lol enjoy one for me! ;o)

annies home said...

wow would be a picker upper for sure

Anonymous said...

Pass the leftovers on over here!

;)

Barbara