Saturday, January 2, 2010

Live, from the passenger seat!

Here I sit, listening to my husband tell other drivers off under his breath, as we head home. We've been in Wisconsin celebrating the new year with my side of the family. Well, most of them. They don't always get along with eachother, but we work it out as best as we can. We played with our kids, talked about "old times" and caught up with the new times. I made MckMama's snow pops, with some variations. I took tons of pictures (duh!). I am sad to be leaving. On the plus side, this is the first time my husband has come with us! He made yummy food and had a really fun time with the family. The reason he's never been down? His job never allowed for time off. The reason he was able to join us this time? He quit. I see this new year as full of possibility and changes, both exciting and scary. I'm anxious to move forward!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I wish you an awesome 2010!

Laura said...

Family time is always awesome, even if they drive you crazy sometimes. :) Hoping the new year brings your family many good things! (also, post some pics of the pops!) :)

Anonymous said...

Bless you!

Jenilee said...

sounds like a fun vacation! found you through another blog. :) happy new year!