Today’s the day Mrs. 4444 urges us to purge our minds of all those tidbits… I should go to bed, so I’ll be brief!
- Still not back in our house. There’s a big winter storm coming this weekend. All I really want is to be stuck at home, with all four kids AND my husband.
- Mrs. M had the big kids again part of this week so they could go to school. I am so very grateful for such a wonderful family!!! They have eased my mind about such a big challenge! I’d hate for the whole house thing to mess up their school career.
- There is at least a light at the end of the tunnel, but we expect it will be at least another week, AT LEAST, before we can get home again. We are still waiting for everything to be ready so they can actually DO some work on our boiler, followed by the once-frozen plumbing. Hurry up and wait.
- We have word that we may be eligible for help with paying for the boiler. Frankly, it would take everything we have and then some to do it, so this is truly an answered prayer!
- Our friends have been so wonderful in letting us stay with them, yet I always fear wearing out our welcome. We’ll be moving on this weekend….
- I just want to be home. Did I mention that? I’m tired.
- I really hate all the details about the house, the heat, the plumbing, the insurance. I don’t post it all because I hate it all. That’s why I haven’t said much. Maybe later when this is all in the past, I’ll feel more like its something to reminisce about. For now I just plain hate it all. I’m grateful to everyone who’s offered support, but I am terrible at asking for help and apparently not very good at being willing to accept it.
- I’m still taking pictures. Pictures of good things, happy things, like chocolates :) I’ll post those this week.
- JC hasn’t slept much, he’s calling me now. Pack N Play’s just aren’t a good long term sleeping arrangement! Gotta go!