Mrs. 4444 offers a weekly chance to purge your mind with “Friday Fragments”, clearing away the mental clutter just in time for a weekend full of it! Stop by Half Past Kissing Time for more details!
- Day 14 of being homeless. Not sure what I’m talking about? The story is HERE.
- Max and Aria stayed with his teacher in town this week so they could go to school. I am sooo grateful to Mrs. M for that! I wonder how they will remember this whole experience? I’m hoping its all no big thing.
- JC has been sleeping poorly, and in turn so have I. JC, Piper and I are at my BFF’s this week. I have him in the pack-n-play in my room. Apparently a thin foam covered piece of plywood is not comfortable for babies to sleep on…who would have thought? Unfortunately, there isn’t another room for him to be in, or a crib, so we’ll have to stick it out a little longer.
- I’ve been doing Project 365 on Flickr. Did you start one? It’s a picture a day for a year. You can see the set HERE.
- Before Christmas, the Canadian Pacific Railroad Holiday Train came through town. It comes every year decorated in cool lights through little towns along the railway line. They stop and open up one of the cars for a concert right there on the tracks! Our town collects food donations for the local food pantry and the Fire Department serves free hot cocoa and doughnuts. You need lots of hot cocoa…the train usually get here around 9pm and seems to always be the coldest day of December. This year it was about –10 degrees I think. I didn’t bring the kids out this year, its a little chilly to stand around past bedtime for a concert. We live close enough that I could hear it outside, though!!
Here’s a video from the 2006 train. I had recorded a song during the concert, too, but the audio didn’t really work, I think it was too loud for my little camera.
- I’m planning on revamping my Etsy shop this week. Stop by!!! I’ll have new inventory, too!
- I will also be having a few giveaways soon, yaay!!
- After my first sad attempt, I made Snow Pops once again with my BFF this time. They turned out SO much better! We’re making some coated in dark chocolate tonight!!!
- We spent all of last week at my sister-in-law’s place. The week went fast. It was nice to have the kids together. Of all the cousins, these are the closest in age to our kids and they really got along well. Can you tell which ones are mine?!