Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday - Another Snow Day


It's Monday AND a snow day...once again. We seem to get hit every other weekend with another storm! Will the snow and cold ever end?? Oh yeah, in April perhaps. ANYWAY, it's "Not Me!" Monday, a chance to NOT admit to all those little things you'd never do, and certainly did NOT do this week. You can see what else was NOT going on at My Charming Kids.

I DID NOT crash the hotel room DH stayed in Saturday night. Especially not since he worked all night and wouldn't be in until 2am. Not me!

I DID NOT bring an expensive camera down to the pool (in the hotel we did not go to) just to take pictures of the kids. Not me!


These pictures DO NOT exist...




I DID NOT give AM an ice bucket to hold when she felt like puking. That would be gross and unsanitary...not me! (I wonder how often those get cleaned.)

and to top it all off...

I DID NOT meet a client and talk with her for an hour, say good bye, then look down to see the 50+ stickers PM stuck to the front of my shirt earlier that morning. That would be totally embarrassing...not me!!

5 comments:

Dee said...

awww...but the pics are cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the stickers on your shirt! :)

Ellen Seidman said...

These posts always make me smile!
Belated thanks for the lemonade award, that was sweet (and not at all tart)!

Leanna said...

LOL...gotta tell Piper thanks for the stickers...and the perfect timing!

carmilevy said...

Okay, I didn't see these :)

Cameras are made to be used. Pools are made to be enjoyed. I'm so glad you defied convention and went for it. Otherwise, we would have missed out on the fun.