Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - "New"

The Thematic Photographic theme at Written Inc. this week (until tonight) is "new". My mind, of course, immediately goes to our newest...this is us, JC is about a week old here.



There are also more Wordless Wednesday posts at 5 Minutes for Mom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also never posted my photo tag picture...I was tagged by Abby at Me and My Boys . This is my DH and AM this fall just before a ride around the block. DH bought this cycle right after he got home from his deployment from his 1st Sgt, who bought a new one. In turn DH sold his car to another guy in his unit. I think they had lots of time to plan all this before they came home.


Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

It seems this tag is spreading like wild fire, so I had to find people it appears have not already participated...I want to tag:

Jen @ Life is Chaos, Give Me More

Keri @ It Flickers Dimly

Kel @ Girl in the Glasses

You - the one I didn't mention...I hate tagging people I'm not sure want to play, so YOU, you want to play right?

Thanks for playing - if you don't get to it, no big deal! I just like peeking at other people's pictures!!

7 comments:

the RaMbLeR said...

Awww...I love the beautiful pic of you and J.

Sounds like they had way too much time on their hands to be making all those plans. ;)

BTW - I've got another award for you! Come see me!

kel said...

Love the shots! And yes, I want to play, but I've got a new laptop and no pics on it! I will have to go dig out the photo cd and do it! does that count??

Mel Fraase said...

Sure!

Dee said...

AWW! Great picture...I love pictures like that! TOO SWEET!

Abby said...

I love that picture. How sweet! And thanks for playing!

Keri said...

As always, I just love your photographs! The photo of you and J speaks a million words.

Thanks for the photo tag. I'll be sure to post that tomorrow. How fun!

Zen Ventures said...

I love the picture. Oh so sweet. Join me at DeCode wednesday next week if you're interested. It's a lot of fun.

Maricris
Zen Ventures
Golden Flower Creations