Thursday, April 1, 2010

ATWT – Buying Silence

This guy likes to cling to my legs and scream at me while I make dinner.  “JC…scream? Couldn’t be!” you say? (You’ve obviously never met him in person).  A bucket full of popsicle sticks (we used for another project HERE) kept him busy…and quiet… while I finished dinner.  I don’t mind picking up a few from the floor if it means he’s not underfoot while I’m in the kitchen.

IMG_9232a IMG_9235a

IMG_9228a 

IMG_9239a

A Thousand Words Thursday is hosted by TheMomJen at The Musings of the Mom Jen (you know, Cheaper Than Therapy!).  Stop by her place to see even more!!

Cheaper Than Therapy

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He looks enthralled!

Carly said...

What a cute little guy! He seems to enjoy playing and it is great for his fine motor skills.

annies home said...

what a great little project to do with a super cute little guy

Claudya Martinez said...

You're making me want to go out and get popsicle sticks for my little one.