- As I sit here getting my thoughts together, JC comes in. “Bib…mommy….bib” is what I hear. When I look up, I see my 18-month-old trying to tuck my bra under his chin. “Yes, honey, that’s mommy’s bib.”
- The National Guards is having a family weekend. Basically we get to eat with our soldiers and socialize for a day. The bonus is that my hubby looks fantastic in a uniform and my in-laws are taking the kids for the night :)
- Destination Imagination is over for us. It was a lot of fun. No really. I spent all Saturday with a bunch of grade schoolers and lived to tell about it. I was very proud of AM’s team, they all got medals for the “Spirit Award” (their level’s only award besides “participation”) out of the 8 teams that were at their level. Very cool! AM is totally excited to be in it next year.
- We got some new insulation and a new door as part of our weatherization program. I can’t tell you how happy something as simple as a new door makes me. I was giddy! The smell of new wood trim. A door that doesn’t need excessive
kickingcoercing to close. It LOOKS so NICE!!! Eee!
- I also found a flyer for school pictures in MD’s back pack. Guess when they were? LAST Wednesday…. the day he wore a shirt I know was too small, and AM wore this…
I wonder when re-takes are.