Thursday, April 22, 2010

ATWT – Middle Child

IMG_9734a

I was looking through my post labels (that I am very bad at remembering to include) and realized MD has significantly less pictures than every one else.  How can I resist that face??  He’s getting older before my eyes.  He reads, he does math.  I think I am going to most miss those little freckle on his cheeks and the way he likes to cuddle up with me on the couch.  I guess I’d better enjoy it now before he’s too cool for that sort of stuff.  I know it’s just around the corner.

Do you have pictures worth a thousand words.  Share them at The Musing of the Mom Jen’s A Thousand Words Thursday!

Cheaper Than Therapy

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

He looks so sweet!

The Mom Jen said...

His eyes just sparkle! ♥

Serendipityissweet said...

Aw, they do grow up so quickly. What a sweetie pie. Gorgeous pic!