Saturday, November 1, 2008

Helping A Friend



To all my friends and family, please join us in helping our friend Cole. His mom, Leanna, has opened an account for Cole through iGive. It costs you absolutely nothing to join and over 700 online vendors participate in donating to Cole's special needs school fund. I was amazed at the list of vendors I know I'll shop online at (even LEGOS.com!!) especially with Christmas coming.


Go to Cole's site to learn more: http://caringforcole.blogspot.com/

I really hope you'll help out!


Mel

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Mel - you are awesome!

You brought tears to my eyes for the overwhelming appreciation for this post!

They really do have some great places (some I already shop at and some new, really neat places) and did you check out the 'specials' for some good deals?

YOU ROCK!! (give Piper hugs from us and hugs to you all)