Sunday, November 23, 2008

As the weeks go by

Oops, a week goes by pretty quickly. I can't believe November is almost over. I've been taking so many pictures and making Christmas cards that I really haven't had time to post this week. You'll have to go to my studio blog and check out the super cute photos of other people's kids. Of course MD and PM always want to jump in and take a turn...as a result I usually have a few shots of my kids mixed in any given session...like this:

or this:
or this:





MD started gymnastics last week. He loves it, he doesn't stop moving the entire session. He said his favorite part is hanging from the bars. AM wasn't too happy having to sit on the side and watch. She really wants to participate, too. I may have to give in and let her join as well, although I think she'd be better at Tae Kwon Do. I want to find a gym she and I can join TKD together. I miss martial arts and would like to get back into it. I loved competing, too. I think AM would really enjoy it.


There's not much else going on this week. MD has all of the last week of November off for Thanksgiving from pre-school, AM only has Thursday and Friday. We start cleaning I guess. We're hoping to have Daddy's parents here for food Thursday. Maybe if I can't get the house scrubbed by then we can talk them into a buffet :)

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Boy! Time does fly huh? I really need to get started on Christmas! ;)
Love the pics especially Piper in the last one all wide eyed!

(ps-guess it's a good thing I like the GF, right? - also, come follow me here too http://ifnramble.blogspot.com/ )