Welcome to the day of purging. Leave your Fragments behind for the weekend with Mrs. 4444 & Half Past Kissing Time’s Friday Fragments!
- I’ve been hacked. I apparently sent out Viagra ads to all my email friends (and my mom!). If you get one, please don’t open in!! I’ve already changed my email passwords as well as other ones while I was at it. Don’t wait to update yours!
- I’ve had an extra two kiddos this week for some friends. It’s been crazy but not so bad, really. Just more cooking and planning. Otherwise with a few ground rules, they entertain each other nicely. That being said, I’m pretty sure I can’t do this alone next week.
- The hubby is going to a professional’s master class for French Horn, he’s being sent there through the National Guard (he plays in their band). He’ll be in FLORIDA all next week.
- JC got a mosquito bite on his forehead. It swelled up so big that he looks like someone else’s kid! He had one earlier on his arm that also got huge! I guess we’ll need to keep him in more if he reacts like that all the time. Spray or not, you get bitten around here! I tried giving him Benadryl but he wouldn’t take it (too bad, the long nap would be nice, too).
- I’ve become addicted to FB’s Family Fued, and have a sort-of-competition going on with my husband. Won’t you please play, I need more friends that play!?!?!
- Took all the big kids (+2) to a city park nearby. It was probably the largest park they’ve played in in recent memory. They had a great time. THEN we saw the signs for FREE ICE CREAM sponsored by a local dairy. Sweet!!!
- I’ve had the kids picking choke cherries all week. I now have juice that I plan on making syrup from this evening. When there are fewer kids around….
- We have well over 50 jars of various jams made. I love it!!!
- That’s about all I’ve got. Have a great weekend!!