Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wordless / Wordful Wednesday - Fall

 

Mom Blogs

Wordless Wednesday is hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom – check them out for more!!

IMG_5194a

IMG_5195a IMG_5202a

IMG_5203a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And now the wordful part! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after I got the pictures (last Thursday) I thought I had my fix of kids’ pictures, but when I was out shooting another family I decided to get a couple more.  ONE PROBLEM.  I forgot to change one little setting on my camera and waaaay over exposed all my kids’ shots.  Fortunately not the other family’s pictures.  Normally I look in between shots and see that what I have is good, but with my kids I just wanted to hurry up and catch them before they quit cooperating.  I couldn’t salvage the color, but now they just look like stylized B&W shots.  Not so bad I guess, but I’m a little disappointed I didn’t get better.  Once again, they’re still pretty neat. (And for those participating in Angie’s “Fall” theme, the color would have been great for fall since I just took these Sunday.  Use your imaginations!!)

Wordful Wednesdays are hosted by Angie at SeVeN cLoWn CiRCuS.  Please don’t forget to stop by her place!!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think they look really cool!

Bridgette said...

I love B&W pictures! Happy WW!!

Kailani said...

I love black & white photos. They really add to the picture. The kids looks so happy together!

Liz Mays said...

It's an unexpected treasure!

Claremont First Ward said...

Fantastic black and whites of your kids!

Brenda said...

What fun pics! I love the way they turned out :)

Pam said...

I like the black and white look. I would have just thought they were "speciality photos."