Welcome to Friday. Time to purge the mind and prepare for the weekend empty-headed. I guess. Fridays are hosted by Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time and Sarah at Ordinary and Awesome! Please stop by their sites to link up and see more!
- We had our first hard frost of the season. This morning I should have scraped my windshield, but we were running late. All the way to school I was hitting the wiper fluid button to clear the frost. Then THAT would frost up and I’d hit the button again. I’m sure we looked cool rolling up to school barely being able to see out the front window.
- Because of the frost coming, I sent the kids out yesterday after school to pick every last tomato from the vines. I ended up with a grocery bag full of green tomatoes and a hand full of banana peppers.
- WHEN it snows, I will be putting up my new header and background. Some of you have expressed a concern that the leaves on the left are interfering with your reading experience. Yeah, I know, I think so, too. And since I don’t want to make if difficult for my many, many readers (smell sarcasm??) I made a new background that keeps well away from all these important paragraphs!!
- Piper was in my room not jumping on my bed (more sarcasm) when I went in to change into my jammie pants for the evening. She saw my stripey Easter Egg colored underwear. “Mom, you have rainbow pants?!” I think she was jealous.
- When making my new header I searched for a nice quote for winter. I really liked my fall quote. I chose a happy one for the new season as well, but here’s my runner up: “Winter is nature’s way of saying, ‘Up yours.’” It was hard to pass this one up.
- If anyone reading this sees my big cousin M.M. – tell him I said happy birthday. Last I heard he was in Grand Forks. Or Janesville. Or Kenosha. Somewhere.