Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates and Bento Boxes

bento food pick

I’ve been amassing my collection of Bento Box gear to show you what we’ve started doing!!! Since I’m STILL sitting in a freeeezing cold house (see, my fingers are too cold to type!) I will be putting if off a day or two.  Even living at other people’s houses, I’ve been sending the kids to school with their bento lunches (click here to see what I’m talking about) as often as I can.  We have word that there may be actual work on our boiler TOMORROW! You cannot imagine how excited I am to tell you that.  We may have a house with heat by the weekend!  Then of course comes the thawing and replacing of pipes.  We’ve had a neighbor offer up their bathroom and water supply if we choose to move back in before the water is turned on.  The longer we’ve been out of the house, the more appealing it sounds to dash across the street to pee.  Just saying.  Thank you all for the continued prayers as we struggle with all of this.  I can’t wait to get my life back!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love bento boxes. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

So hoping you can have heat by the weekend. Barbara

Bento is bery, bery good!