It seems it’s been forever since I purged my mind with some fragments! I have no idea what’s going on and I hope to get back into the swing in the bloggy world soon! Need more info on the whole “fragments” thing? Go see Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time for all the rules!
- I feel like my life has been on hold and now that I’m starting to come back, I realize every one else’s lives have gone on around me. I missed some things and now I need to catch up!
- I slept in my bed for the first time in over 6 weeks on Thursday. It was dreamy after all the couches and spare rooms I’ve been in. It took until Thursday because hubby and I stayed in the living room so we could listen for any “mishaps”.
- The kids’ Bento boxes at school have been a big hit. They rarely come home with leftovers (usually not enough time to eat!) and they’ve been eating really healthy foods. Plus they’re fun!
- TMI alert: My armpit hair is getting long. No, not metaphorically, well maybe a little metaphorically. I mean I haven’t taken the time to do that particular bit of maintenance in quite some time. Kind of embarrassing, but no one sees lately so I don’t care. Thought I’d share :)
- I’m working on a new blog header for spring. I’ll probably put it up early in hopes that spring will hurry up and get here already. Then comes the flood….
- They are predicting locally that this spring’s flood waters will be as high if not higher than last year’s. Way to go local government for arguing for an entire year about permanent dikes and never putting them up. I’m sure your community will appreciate the thought.
- Last year our little town was pretty safe, but Fargo (largest nearby town) was hit pretty badly. My hubby ended up on active duty for the National Guards for a little over a month. He’s going active for a month in March for an unrelated job, which means when he gets back he’ll go straight into the flood duty I’m sure. I may not see him until MAY!!
- I really, really like Press N Seal cling wrap. Why have I not been using this product before now???
- I have sooo much to clean around here and I don’t know where to start. I suppose hubby is leaving just in time for me to do the majority of it! I wish I could just take a pressure washer in my house and just hose everything down! Hmmm, that would be kind of fun actually!