Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Chocolate A Day #10 – Thai Peanut Butter Cup

I won some lovely gourmet bonbons from Trish at Off Camera With Trish Van Pilsum.  The tasty little treats come from Alma Chocolates out of Portland, OR.  The tenth and final chocolate is the Thai Peanut Butter Cup.

thaiPBcup

I think of all the bonbons I had, this was the most “exotic”.  This chocolate goodie is your standard peanut butter cup, but cooler.  Not only are there little bits of Thai Chiles in it, there’s ginger and lime, too.  To round out the peanut butter against the sweet chocolate there are bits of Red Volcanic Sea Salt!  I shared this one with my friend, who needed a glass of water to cool off afterward.  I loved the spice and salt with the dark chocolate and I think you will too! So, go to Alma Chocolates and get ordering already!!  I wish I had another 10 to share with you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well i wish the ones you shared i could have actually tasted.. not just drooled over.. this ones sounds like my kind of chocolate!!

Anonymous said...

YUM!

Anonymous said...

Whadya mean "share"?! You mean "tease", right?