Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday - The Mall



It's time to NOT confess what you've done this week. See what others have NOT done at My Charming Kids.




I DID NOT pay my oldest to change my youngest.



I DID NOT let PM use up all of her Princess sticker earrings in one shot by sticking them all on her face.



I surely DID NOT let the kids eat only deserts for dinner Saturday at the Karaoke party. And speaking of karaoke, I DID NOT play karaoke suicide and sing a song I don't even know in front of everyone!


I DID NOT take the kids after church to the mall for lunch and let them play in the germ infested Dinosaur playland for exactly 10 minutes. You can't catch a cold in 10 minutes, right?





I DID NOT feel exactly like JC watching the throngs of children coughing and climbing and touching stuff....

1 comment:

Ellen Seidman said...

I always look forward to your "NOT ME!" Mondays, even if I am reading it on a Tuesday. :)