Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SEW: Shooting Stars and a Ballerina

image

Piper has been honing her drawing skills lately.  She’s very prolific, 6-8 drawings a day it seems like.  She loves to show me drawings of herself as a princess, complete with castles, rainbows, and kitties.  Sometimes I have to ask what items in the drawing are, but usually I can guess.  This is one of my favorites from the past week.  She told me it is her and me in sleeping bags, under the stars, watching a shooting star.  Over to the right is our dog, Karma.  I just love it!!

shooting star

And because we can’t go without a little ballerina……. (when asked to dance like a ballerina, she can always get both arms above her head! Otherwise, there’s no motivation to try!)

ballerina     ballerina2

Special Exposure Wednesday is hosted by 5 Minutes for Special Needs.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ahhh, what little girl doesn't want to be a ballerina? She looks great.

Leanna said...

She's so beautiful! What a great drawing Princess Piper!