It’s been so long since I did a Friday post! Thank you, Mrs. 4444 for letting us wrap up the week!
- I don’t know how you super moms do it. Maybe its just the appearance of “doing it” that I’m missing. My house is usually on the verge of “Hoarders” status. I have ignored my blog more lately just to keep my head above the sea of laundry and dishes 6 people create. I never want visitors to stop by without a good warning so I have time to hurriedly stash the mess before they arrive. I wish I had the money for one of those organizers to come and have their way with me….I mean my house. When my young neighbor came by every day for a week we made huge strides in getting my place cleaned. She’s great at motivating me and she likes to clean. (We had a small disagreement on the music to listen to. I guess I’m the only one in this small town who does not in the least enjoy Country music. Unless I’m at a wedding dance. Drinking.) Now that I really have no one to answer to, I have slacked off….. Need. Motivation. I did, however, use “Tackle It Tuesday” to get something done. I think I’ll have to stick with it.
- I also don’t know why the dog puts up with JC. I think it’s because he drops the most food on the floor.
- Aria had her first “real” basketball game last weekend. The 3rd and 4th graders (boys and girls together at this age) played during the half time of the varsity game. It was pretty cool, she did well. I would have taken a photo of her during the actual game, but I was recording it. I need more hands. And more cameras. At least she’s easy to spot with that hair.
- Princess Piper the Ballerina. Even when it’s 20 degrees below zero, she will wear dresses. I guess if you don’t have to go outside, it’s just fine.
- Max and his Mario obsession. He went to the fridge, took markers, and colored these “Yoshi Eggs”. Fortunately, after a few pictures, he put them back in the fridge. We’ve been eating them all week. Apparently the Yoshi population was ok with that.
- Lastly, would some of you out there PLEASE PLEASE learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”?!?! I’m not the best at writing and grammar, but even when YOU’RE saying something very intelligent, YOUR IQ points slip away in my estimation every time you misuse those words. The same goes for “they’re” “their” and “there”….oh, and apostrophes. That is all.