All I want to do is…
- get my house clean for Leanna to come tomorrow.
- get caught up on all my photo editing and get proofs out.
- laundry in the dryer I fixed. Okay, I fixed the vent by replacing the hose, but still, it works now. (dang birds)
- keep JC from gettting into any more trouble this week. One call to poison control is my limit per child.
It was a Glade Scented Oil Refill. He sucked down a bunch. Vomited a bunch. Then had a bath and ate dinner. No big deal. Best smelling vomit I’ve ever cleaned up. My house smelled better after the puke fest than it had before.
Everyone will appreciate that, I’m sure.
- grocery shop.
I’m hungry and there are NO Oreos… I suppose I should eat something healthy.
- help Daddy with his homework by keeping the kids out of his hair so he can write big long papers.
He ended up spending an entire day on one paper for one class. This semester is gonna be rough.
- give myself a pedi….its long past due.
- play with my new camera (more).
- comment nicely back to idiot commentors on YouTube.
See Piper’s video on YouTube, check out the most recent comment.
I don’t think that’s so much to ask is it???
Do you have a lot of Fragments hanging over from the week? Spill the beans with Mrs. 4444 & Half Past Kissing Time for her Friday Fragments!!