Welcome to Friday, time to purge your mind of all those little thoughts cluttering up your mind. Mrs. 4444’s remedy is Friday Fragments , a chance to post all that stuff rather than, you know, have your brain explode or something! And new to me “Friday Night Leftovers” at Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks.
- Longing for more “chick flicks” in my library, I bought and downloaded the BBC version of “Pride and Prejudice” in iTunes. I have since watched all 6 hours 3 times (6 x 3 = a LOT of watching) and I’ve started on it again this morning. I’ve watched it on the big living room TV, on my iPod (while doing housework) and on my laptop in bed. I’ve been dying to buy it for ages, so I guess I’m just catching up. It’s already paid for itself.
- My Hubby is still on active duty and probably will be for a while (hence the chick flicks). There are days I just want to pull my hair out with the kids underfoot constantly. I’ve realized bed time is SO much easier with two parents to work on it. I have no idea how I did all this for 18 months last time. (I think it was the fact that there were half as many kids then). A few months this time doesn’t seem nearly as bad.
- I GOT TICKETS, I GOT TICKETS. I’m going to see Simon & Garfunkel with my BFF in May – eeee!!
- My oldest lost a tooth at school Wednesday. I packed her bento box with Nutella and animal crackers. She bit too hard on the animal crackers and popped it out. YAY! One less the dentist will eventually have to pull out. She has several others that are very overdue in falling out, with new teeth behind them already!! She looks like a shark with rows of teeth.
- TMI update… I have not had a razor anywhere near my body in well over a month. Just saying.
- Still working my way through the house, trying to clean up. My big projects so far are the downstairs kitchen and JC’s room – you can click on those to see the major chore they were!!!!
- Our plumbing is still not fully functional yet, I really miss the bathroom off or our bedroom. I have to go either up or down stairs if I want to use it in the middle of the night. I’ll be happy when I can go back to being lazy again.
- I’ve been trying to find fun ideas for the kids’ bento boxes still. I’ve started a photo set HERE on Flickr. It’s been fun packing them, but I need to get more creative. I’ve seen some downright works of art!! Here’s a few of mine:
Not quite works of art, but healthier than the school lunch most days I think. And they usually eat everything.