Like an enema for your brain, it’s Fragment Friday. A chance to purge your mind of all the bits and pieces clogging up your mental flow. You can thank Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time for all the fun! (and isn’t her new button pretty?!)
- Max: “Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet, eating her curves and waves.”
- Our house is a block away from the railroad switching area. Noisy. Better than that, we’re many blocks from a full blow farm. On the right night, you can clearly hear the cattle “lowing” all night. I had no idea how LOUD cattle can be. Also, on the right night, the wind blows right past the cattle first…. I’m sure you can imagine. We might as well have moved to a farm. Awesome.
- I am tired of my computer restarting without my permission. Especially when I’ve left something to finish in the morning. I’m still too much of a weenie to switch to a Mac even though I know I’d be happier. Its like living with an abusive boyfriend just because I’m used to the treatment and he keeps telling me he loves me.
- Max just turned 6 and started Kindergarten this fall. He’s been reading all summer and has really advanced in school. Here is Max reading Lego Rocket Rescue, a book he found at the library. (What could be better, reading and Legos?!)
- My good friend Leanna (aka the RaMbLeR) is running Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon with her husband in Vegas this weekend! I’m wishing them lots of luck and stamina! I also suggested she get these
Those of you on Twitter, would you do me a favor and tweet her @leanna_mom23 and wish her a good run?! She doesn’t know I’m asking, so it would be a surprise if a bunch of people started tweeting her!! I think she’d love the support!!!!
- oh, and I'm a virgin VGNO'er ;) - tonight's the night!!!