Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fashion Tuesday

She can dress herself and she’s proud of it.  So am I.  It took her a while to manage the little things like putting on jeans one handed, socks and long sleeve shirts.  Now she’s a pro.  Sometimes she needs a little help getting them off again, but for the most part she’s very independent.  I love her choices in clothing.  Very…um…unique.  Her style is all her own, anyway.  And I make sure every knows SHE picked out her own outfit.

IMG_3342a

IMG_5669aIMG_6748a

Who else would choose the stripy tights AND legwarmers AND Hello Kitty socks, polka-dot skirt and fuzzy butterfly sweater?  Oh, yeah!!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, she sure does have eclectic taste!

Leanna said...

She's adorable! And I love that you can let her make her own choices (and live with it..lol)!

Mrs4444 said...

I LOVE that about her (and about YOU) :)

Mak anak tiga said...

Isn't she just adorable and cute. Sure to make a mummy happy.