Treat your brain to some free space! De-clutter with Mrs. 4444’s Half Past Kissin’ Time.
- It’s Memorial Day, set down your beer and grilled steak and take a few minutes to remember the service men and women who made (and continue to make) this country what it is!!
- I, of course, will be working. So no beer for me, and probably only steak to go on my way to 4 overnights in a row. There was a graduation I really wanted to attend, but no one wants to work even a Friday evening on a holiday!
- I have yet to get myself a Neti Pot like Mrs. 4444’s, so I once again am suffering from a sinus infection. I will pick one up FOR SURE this weekend. Except Walgreens around here have the nerve to not be open until 8am, and I get off work by 7:30am. I hate waiting around for the stores to open in the morning!!!
- Along those lines…why can’t McDonald’s (or the like) serve cheeseburgers before 10:30 in the morning?!?!? When I get off work, the last thing I want is pancakes. You can’t fool me greasy-gut-bomb called a “McMuffin”, you are in no way a burger and I will not stand for it. Why to all these places tout serving breakfast all day and yet no one will make me a burger in the morning?!?! I’m not going to go sit down in a Denny’s when I just want to eat a drive-thru burger on the way home. I’m frustrated by this.
- Hubby took 2/4 of our kids with him to shop this afternoon. That leaves me the boys, which is cool. Once naps all afternoon, the other wants to play Mario and Lego Indiana Jones. I can sneak in a nap before work!!
- Go look at these AWESOME invitations by Amy Locurto – LEGO!!! (If you subscribe to her RSS or e-mail, you get a freebie Lego printable, too!) I need to get these. Too bad MD’s birthday isn’t until November. Head start I guess.
- We made bubble tea last week, I’ll post the recipe soon. The kids really liked it!
- May is still Pediatric Stroke Awareness Month!! Help spread awareness by adding this to your next Facebook or Twitter update: “Kids have strokes, babies have strokes, even the unborn can have strokes!” Or wear something PURPLE for Stroke Awareness!!
- I am still running a giveaway on my review site – you want a $200 gift card from BlogHer and Flip Video, right??? Share a missed moment in the comments HERE for your chance to win!!!
Want to join in? Hop on…