Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday – Party?

Cheaper Than Therapy

A Thousand Words Thursday is hosted by TheMomJen at Cheaper Than Therapy!! Please stop by to see more pictures worth a thousand words!

JC’s birthday was Saturday and I had planned to have a party.  Unfortunately things didn’t go that way so he really didn’t get one.  Daddy came down with strep throat and I came down with a case of procrastination (surprise surprise) that lead to no cake or clean house.  I called everyone and postponed to a later to-be-announced date.

I guess we’ll just have another get-it-all-over-with-at-once Fraase Family party in October.  It covers everyone but Piper. I find it easier this way, we’ll just invite all the out in-laws for one party and then we can call it good until next year!!

Since we didn’t have a party, we gave JC a cake.  Aria and I decorated it and we used the extra batter to make a few cupcakes.  I had everyone eat in the studio so I could take pictures!

IMG_4135a                               IMG_4138a

IMG_4156a  IMG_4196a IMG_4197aIMG_4221a IMG_4194b

8 comments:

Sally said...

You have a beautiful happy family!!
Happy Birthday JC!

♥georgie♥ said...

Happy BDay JC! You take amazing photos! that last one is sooooo precious

Beautifil family!

Martha in PA said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Birthday to JC! What fabulous photos! I want a studio, LOL!

MommaD said...

Love the pics, love the leg warmer things, looks like he had a great time despite no "formal" party! happy atwt

shopannies said...

what special pictures. Your family is so cute

Nicolasa said...

That is so great! I love the photos!

Abby said...

Those are great pictures! So fun!

Mrs4444 said...

Oh, man, that is priceless! Love the last one especially.