Friday Fragments is a chance to purge your mind of all those little thoughts, too good to throw away, too small to post alone… Thanks to Mrs. 4444 you can get it all out! See more at Half Past Kissing Time! AND thanks to Sara who hosts Friday’s Freewrite, where linear thinking is NOT a requirement (yaay!).
- We made it back from over 2000 miles of travel in our van. And 12 sick people later we arrived home. That’s right, 12 people got sick during our 2 week reign of terror. More about that this coming week. Seriously, we’ve worked on it for hours, we’ll eventually POST it!!
- I met the RaMbLeR IRL (in real life!) and she is just as cute, fun, and talkative as she is in cyberspace. (The best part, she still loves me even though we managed to infect hew whole family with whatever virus we brought.) I only wish we’d had more time. Maybe next year?!
- I had asked the kids what they ate at school lunch the other day. Pizza. Then, not two minutes later Aria rips a big fart right in front of us. I said “Are you sure that wasn’t bean pizza??” She looks at me totally deadpan, “Um, no… I’m pretty sure it was pepperoni.”
- I have been asked for the fourth time is JC was a boy or girl. OKAY OKAY I get it, he needs a haircut! But his curls, his CUTE LITTLE BLONDE CURLS…. waaaahhh! I am truly struggling with this. I just know his hair will darken up and straighten out. I want him to stay little :( *sigh*
Girl? What girl?
- I’m getting lots of senior pictures with a mixture of little kids thrown in. It’s nice to have a little business! After Christmas, it gets pretty slow around here!
- Speaking of Christmas, I felt like it was this week. I used my extra Etsy money to purchase some more legwarmers, some Crunchy Clean Diaper Soap (you have never smelled ANYTHING so good), a FuzziBunz diaper (love it!!!), and a big huge wet bag with a zipper (geometric pattern) so we don’t stink up the house when its full of dirty diapers! I feel so excited and so totally lame at the same time! Ah, mommyhood.