Sweep up all those leftovers and throw them on a post. Random thoughts? Single pictures? New websites to recommend? Today’s the day… Thanks to Mrs. 4444 (who is living it up at BlogHer09 as we speak) we have Friday Fragments. See more at Half Past Kissing Time.
- Nope. I’m not at BlogHer 09. Sadly, it’s within driving distance, too!! BUT I will be making a trip soon. AND I get to meet a good blogger buddy (eeeeeee!). Want to see where?
- I washed an entire load of just princess dresses (and I was missing at least one!). Who knew we even had so many. They are worn so often that I had a hard time finding one that didn’t have juice or mac & cheese on the front!
- Did I mention I’m not at BlogHer 09???
- FINALLY got my hair cut. And the cool part? I had it done in trade for pics for the stylist’s salon. I’m going to come in and do before/after shots of clients for her wall. Here’s me, the first one!!
- Vacation Bible School was last weekend, I helped out. Whew, a whole weekend without my computer or facebook or twitter!! Not sure how I survived. I’m just strong, I guess!
- I totally need a new phone. I can’t even send a picture on the one I have. Being the techno-geek I love to be, it’s a wonder I’ve had this piece of….. for so long. I guess my
cheapfrugal ways overpower my need for technology.
- I had a thought to go with this bullet, but now it escapes me. Hmmm…
- PLEASE PLEASE check out Journey For Jess!!! They can use all the support we can throw their way!!
- I have to work this weekend, so I will be out of touch until Monday. Man, I need a new phone.