Get ‘em all out, all those bits and pieces you’ve stored up all week. It’s Fragment Friday! See tons of other random thoughts at Half Past Kissing Time!
- I have been trying to get my house in order all week. Fat lot of good it did. Should’ve just sun tanned instead, the place would look the same.
- My clothes line is loving all the attention, I think there’s been something on it every sunny day lately! Especially all my lovely cloth diapers. I feel like such a nerd that I’m excited over butt covers. I imagine the novelty will wear off, but for now I love washing them, hanging them, folding them. Surely I’ve cracked.
- I will be gone over the fourth to shoot a wedding. The couple is from Hubby’s National Guard unit that he went to Afghanistan with. Sadly, Hubby can’t even attend. I on the other hand am not only attending, but doing so SANS KIDS. A whole weekend. without. kids. I’ve not done this since we had half as many. I’m pretty excited!! That being said, I’m feeling some trepidation. Wouldn’t you know it the baby spiked a little temp today and the oldest mentioned that her throat hurt. Can’t you guys just hold out through the weekend?? I promise I’ll drag you all into Urgent Care first thing Monday morning if that’s what you need!!!!!
- You know me, I get restless, so I changed the look of my photography blog. You can see it by clicking the button below:
I’d love to hear your input!!
- Oh, Billy Mays! Who’s gonna shout at me in the middle of the night to keep me awake while I edit pictures!! You will be missed “OxyClean Guy” (that’s what the kids know him as)
- The neighbors just had their front steps rebuilt and their house painted. Our house, in the mean time looks like its falling apart. Hope we’re not bringing down their property values with our ghetto corner lot, peeling paint, toys strewn about the lawn and listing garage.
- Steve (that’s the Hubby in case you weren’t sure) and I are adopting… I’ll tell you all about it this weekend (in a post I have set to publish while I’m gone – hee hee!)
CIT Day 10 tally:
# times anyone was smacked upside the head with a cast: 1 (poor Jackson!)
# times “pink” got caught in the swingset climbing ladder: 4
# times Piper freaked out about “pink” getting stuck: 4
# Princess color book pages done RIGHT HANDED: 2!!