Saturday, March 7, 2009

My New Album Cover - Bandwaggoning


I found this fun little game over at A Thorn Among Roses. Here are the rules:
1. Go to Wikipedia. Hit "random." The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to The Quotations Page. Hit the Random Quotations button. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3. Go to flickr and click on "explore the last seven days." The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Toss it all together in some program like photoshop.

I really thought this would be fun, so let me introduce my new band and their debut album.....
Go ahead - make your own, I'd love to see them!!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I've been thinking about doing this, so stay tuned!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love it! i thought it was sooo much fun. great title!!! glad you liked it..i thought it was a blast!

Susan Cook said...

Wow that is a cool game. The "album" looks cool. It looks like it could be a real album!

Hana said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your album cover turned out GREAT! Love it! :)