Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Little Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my sister-in-law’s home.  We actually arrived the night before because there was to be a big snow storm Thursday.  I worked that night and came back in the morning.  I was secretly glad I had to work, it got me out of some KP duty.  However, the night before, I made Mrs. 4444’s Berry Mallow Bake, so I did my part.  [insert grin here]

I am thankful for family.  I am thankful for a husband who cooks WAY better than I do.

IMG_4605a

I am thankful for friends with good recipes so I can look competent in the kitchen once in a while. I am thankful for a warm house.

IMG_4613a

I am thankful for cousins that love to play together.  I am thankful that we are close enough to visit more than once a year.

IMG_4633a

I am thankful goofy kids who love to have fun.

IMG_4614a

I am thankful wireless internet.  Yeah, I said it.

IMG_4604a

I am thankful people leaving their drinks for JC to finish.  Okay, that one is a little specific.  But I am thankful.  For everything.

IMG_4600a

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You certainly have a lot to be thankful for!

brainella said...

I cooked. What a mess! :-) Thanksgiving is so much fun...I'm just glad it only comes once a year.

Leanna said...

And I am Thankful for friends like you!! Glad you had a good, fun, thankful Thanksgiving! =)