Yep, here we are. This week really flew by. Thanks to Mrs. 4444 we can share all the little tidbits from the week with Friday Fragments!!
- We voted, did you? We have to go to the next small town to do so, which means we had to eat out when we were done. Had to….
- On the way home, we like to travel off the beaten path and stop by Buttzville. Yes, that’s really a town. There are about 6 people living there. Maybe. I found a little post about it, with some neat photos, here: http://stephenbergmusic.com/id81.html
- Aria’s Huskyx3 friends and I have been having fun taking photos.
- All the ads are coming out for Christmas. Once Halloween is done it seems the big marketing goes directly to Christmas toys. I suppose there isn’t much beyond turkey that the stores can try to sell to us before then. Piper keeps seeing toys on TV she wants. Her best argument for a good toy so far is : “Well, it doesn’t spill popcorns.” Not sure where this logic comes from. Do her current toys spill popcorn? Have I recently denied her a toy based on its propensity for dumping popcorn everywhere??
- Going to do some major food shopping and stocking up this weekend, I’m super excited. I suppose its the mark of adulthood when you get excited about a full cart of groceries. And Sam’s club. (Costco for you non-Midwesterners!)
- I painted just a slice of her wall to show her what we could do…if...she…cleans. Our inspiration is HERE.
- Our Alltel was bought out by AT&T so we are forced to get new phones (free). I’ve had my CrackBerry for over a year and I really like it, but I’m leaning toward the HTC Aria, it seems like there are a few more fun toys for me to play with. I’m just glad to get a new free phone :)