Friday is here and so once again Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissin’ Time invites us to purge our minds and free ourselves of all those little thoughts floating around. This week I have a few suggestions for everyone I have encountered lately….Notes to the World:
- Don’t be surprised if I turn in my rented movie late. I pay promptly for it. I never seem to be able to get movies in on time, and if I do I’m pretty happy with myself. Just consider me extra business.
- If you touch JC, offer to pick him up, or sometimes even look at him wrong and he screams at you it is NOT cool to keep trying. Its also not funny to keep pushing his buttons. You are pushing my buttons and I can’t listen to him yell at you while you laugh and think its funny. This goes for JC’s big brother too. If he isn’t interested, leave him alone!
- If you let your dogs run free in the streets causing my dog on a leash to DRAG my daughter down the street on her stomach, you WILL be hearing from me. It is NOT OK. Also, if your loose dog gets bitten by my leashed dog I will NOT feel bad, only sad for the dog having a stupid owner.
- Movies that have “Frat Party” anywhere in the title are going to suck. Please don’t make me watch it.
- Yes, the mother and two kittens in our garage are technically strays. We don’t want them and you can have them, but please do not sneak over to our house and FEED the cats in our garage. If you want them, capture them and feed them at your own house. Don’t make them want to stay here.
- Yes, this swing is actually made for two, if the two are small enough.
- Yes, HE is a boy. Does he really look like a girl? Really? (pictures from days he was actually called a girl)
- Yes, they are “real” diapers, only I don’t have to throw them in a landfill.
- No, listening to MORE country music will not make me like it more. It will make my ears bleed.
- No, PM and JC aren’t that close in age, they just look like it. There is just over 2 years between them, but only a one pound difference in weight.
- Please encourage your child to TRY different things. What kid would absolutely refuse to try peanut butter and jelly on a tortilla when they eat PB&J sandwiches regularly? Along those same lines (same kid)…what kid doesn’t eat french fries??? Maybe this one is just my own issue?
- Although it may seem so at times, I am not always a single mom. They all have a dad, the same dad as a matter of fact (as if you couldn’t tell!) and he’s in the army. What’s your baby daddy do?
- The girl in orange, she’s mine… (no, I didn’t edit the color at all, my camera seems to have a thing for blaze orange. I did one kid’s senior pictures this year and he wore a hunting shirt that did crazy things, too)
- And lastly, if you decided to make cupcakes in ice cream cones, only fill them half full. I overdid ours a bit and they ended up a big mess. They overflowed and couldn’t cook correctly. It was still yummy….just not pretty. That’s why you have to make everything like that at least twice. I need more ice cream cones!