Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday - little brother

Speaking of JC looking like the rest of the family... I dug up MD's 7 month photos, guess they might look alike, too!!

MD - King of the Wild Things

MD at seven months (in his scrapbook - which JC doesn't have yet!)

JC 7 months

JC at 7 months. I dug out the same shirt!

MD 7 mos

MD

JC 7 months

JC

More Wordful Wednesday at SevEn cLoWn CirCus

OR for those of you who feel less is more...

More Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom

5 comments:

Leslie said...

How cute! Yes they look very much alike!

Happy WW!

Kristina P. said...

They could be twins!

Claremont First Ward said...

THey look so much alike. If they weren't labeled, I would have thought they were the same child!

Brenda said...

Those are precious pictures!

Nicole said...

LOL they do look alike. People tell me that about my boys and I just dont see it!!!!