It’s Friday! Which to all you working people means something. To me it means my last day to clean before the kids are home all day for two days destroying the place. Join Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time in unloading the week’s events!
- The kids both passed their orange belt tests for Tae Kwon Do. Max had said earlier that he wanted to quit after this test, but has since changed his mind and wants to stay in.
- Since they start a new session after tests, we decided to let Piper give TKD a try. I think it’s going to be better than physical therapy for her! (pardon the cell phone camera)
- I got myself a Nook Color with the money I made selling a professional camera I no longer use. I bought a cool cover and a skin for it, too, before I somehow ruin it. I REALLY love it. There’s so much you can do with it!!
- Jackson and Piper were both sick this week. Lots of extra laundry for pukey toddlers. I look forward to the age when they can make it to the bathroom to vomit instead of erupting like a volcano where they stand. Especially when they’re standing on my bed. Lucky for you, no pics.
- Four of my friends had babies this month. I hope to photograph at least two of them. Unfortunately I won’t be able to travel to Japan to see one. I’ll have to rely on Facebook pictures!
- There’s not much else to say…… I can’t wait for spring? These –20 degree F days are killer.