Mrs 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time is here to rescue our brains from the clutter of the week (or two in my case!). Drop everything at the door for Friday Fragments!!
- I have ignored my blog all week as I became an Ebay junkie. Now, I’ve been a buying junkie for a while, but this was the first time I’ve sold anything. I got rid of some photo stuff I don’t use anymore, AND two broken lenses. They were both dropped (not at the same time….)and were completely unusable. Apparently lens repair-types scour Ebay for parts. I sold both lenses, as is, for more than I thought I would. Since they are worth nothing to me, anything it pretty good. The problem is, I couldn’t help but check in often and see where the bid were, and how many people had viewed the items. It was fun!
- Besides being an Ebay junkie, I’ve become a Korean Drama junkie. I mean a true junkie. First thing in the morning I head straight over to DramaFever.com (some are at Hulu.com, too) and pick up where I left off. Except one series called “Boys Over Flowers” which I watched non-stop for 25 hours (or more, each episode is about 1hr 5 minutes). Junkie. My family was about to stage an intervention, but I started going to bed again so they backed down. I took my laptop downstairs and set it up next to the sink and did dishes while I watched, cooked while I watched, I was on the elliptical while I watched, I even sat on the couch in front of the TV with head phones and my laptop and ignored the prime time shows for K-drama. Maybe an intervention will still be necessary….
- JC keeps stripping down and running naked through the house. I thought I’d try putting him on the potty chair since that seemed the natural progression for a diaperless toddler. He sat on the potty (in front of the TV) for a good half hour, then got up, left the room….I should have followed faster……and took a crap on the carpet by his room. He then came back to let me know. After the 8th time I put a diaper and clothing back on, I decided duct tape was the way to go.
so I resorted to putting his footie PJ’s on backward. It seems to be working so far.
- We almost had heart attacks when we tuned in to the Super Bowl just before kick-off to discover there was something wrong with the local affiliate’s TV tower!!! The screen said they were working on the problem. Can you imagine how many ticked off people there would have been if they hadn’t gotten it up and running. We only missed about 5 minutes of the first quarter. I guess we also missed the Christina Aguilera trainwreck, but thanks to YouTube we really didn’t miss anything. Whew…
- I’m sure I have more….but K-drama is calling my name!! Happy Friday!!