Friday, October 22, 2010

Putting Family First…

Yes, I am putting my family first.  It can actually be done, my fellow blog junkies.  I have been MIA for almost two weeks now while I visit with my parents, whom I haven’t seen in person in just over 2 YEARS!!!   So, yes, I have stepped away from the computer!  We also celebrated Aria’s ninth birthday!!  It’s been a busy two weeks.  I’ll let you all know about it soon.  Also, November is almost here, which means going from zero to thirty (days, that is) in less than two weeks.  November is National Blog Posting Month and for my second year I will be attempting to post every day in November.  You’ll be tired of me soon enough!! For now, enjoy these:

IMG_4095a
Mom, Grandma, and Me (and why did I not think to grab Aria for FOUR generations?!)

IMG_4087Aria helped me make this cake for an impromptu birthday celebration.  Don’t knock the home made cream cheese frosting until you try it!!!

See you all again soon!!!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I could eat most of that cake on my own!

Unknown said...

I am constantly MIA in the blogosphere....family time comes first! so enjoyed the pics

Mrs4444 said...

What a treat--for your grandma to make it all the way to see you. That's so sweet. Glad you made the most of your time together :)