Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday - Walking

 Wordless Wednesday is brought to you by the wonderful ladies at 5 Minutes for Mom.  You can check out their site for MckLinky and more Wordless Wednesdays!

Mom Blogs

IMG_3357aIMG_3359aIMG_3362a ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and now for the wordful part ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JC has decided he can walk this week.  He takes a good 5-6 steps before falling on his bum.  He also thinks he can steal my clothespins when I turn my back.  Pardon the saggy diaper… I love these diapes but the wings keep drooping out on the sides.  Ah, well, they still function. I’ve ordered a sample FuzziBunz, so we’ll see how I like them!

Thanks to Angie at SeVeN cLoWn CirCus you can see all sorts of Wordful Wednesday posts, for those of us who can’t quite keep our mouths shut!


Muthering Heights said...

We have the same diapers!

blueviolet said...

I love those chubby legs!

Dee said...

YAY for walking! I love those first shaky steps!

We love FuzziBunz..there are tons of options as far as elastic and snaps for size

JamericanSpice said...

I love seeing first steps. So precious and I take it you hang clothes outside? I love that. I wish i could hang outside too.

Here's to baby's milestone :)