So once again I have all these little things I didn’t get to post about during the week. Thanks to Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time, I can save ‘em all up for today!!!
- I had two other entries for I Heart Faces, and I had a difficult time choosing one. These are the two I didn’t post…
- Now about this toilet paper thing. Seriously, am I the only one who would spend 15 minutes re-rolling an entire roll of TP that the toddler spun onto the bathroom floor? It’s butt wiping, not brain surgery, I’m sure its fine. And a lovely job I did, too.
- I found a new site to love. For a good laugh I’ve long been a fan of Cake Wrecks, and yesterday i discovered Bent Objects. They’re both visually entertaining, but the writing is witty and fun as well. Enjoy!!
- I went to a co-worker/friend’s house today with the kids. It was kind of a play date as well as a photo shoot. I needed July fourth off from work and I offered to sweeten the deal with some professional pictures for whomever picked up my shifts. We also got to talk cloth diapers, and that’s fun because I ended up buying from her several that she couldn’t use. She’s probably the only IRL cloth diaperer I know!!! Anyway, here’s a shot I took today…. you can see more at my photography website HERE.
- And here is JC in all his post-bath-drooling-chunky-legged glory. Love it.